Jump to navigation Jump to search
Destiny's chat can be difficult to navigate and use at points if you are trying to do specific things. Thankfully the community has made various sites and scripts to try and help you chatters enjoy the chat more.
- https://tena.dev/ mainly a site for monitoring who posts the most of a particular emote or various stats about a user, this site keeps persistent data.
- https://polecat.me hosts various hubs DGG information
- https://vyneer.me/ hosts chat related details, the information refreshes every 30 days.
- https://vyneer.me/vods/ With this utility you can sync past vods to DGG chat! No need to mald over the fact we are not on screen anymore.
- https://vyneer.me/status You can be as paranoid as you want and easily still miss the latest meganuke, but this site allows you to always be on top of what is going on in chat
- https://vyneer.me/dggstats Ever wonder who the most terminally online chatters are? Here you can see who frequently types instead of going out and touching grass.
- https://mitchdev.net/dgg/?sort=added&order=asc banned phrase list
- https://rustlesearch.dev/ list of logs in dgg chat
- https://vyneer.me/utilities Installed as a userscript, this allows users to have an extended amount of usage out of chat, avoiding nukes, seeing embeds in chat, and being alerted as to whether or not you are typing a banned phrase.
- https://github.com/Fritz-02/dgg-scripts/tree/main Chatter Fritz has made various scripts for dgg chat, though not widely used, one allows you to ignore chats from certain embed watchers, or ignore links from unsubbed chatters (who rarely are posting good memes anyway). This has been discouraged by RightToBearArmsLOL.